A list of prohibited items:
- Harmful chemicals or biological materials.
- Anything related to the human body: blood, limbs, organs, etc.
- All sorts of drugs and prohibited medical treatments.
- Any sexual or pornographic materials or items.
- Forged products that infringe the intellectual property or copyrights of any registered trademark.
- All living and dead beings (except ornamental plants and flowers).
- All sorts of weapons and ammo, including replicas or parts of them.
- Radioactive or corrosive materials, including acids and biochemicals.
- Toxic waste.
- Historical antiquities hold a great value for the national heritage.
- All sorts of cold weaponry, including swords, knives, and spears.
- Fuel, matches, or any kind of combustible materials.